A social enterprise that gives hiring priority to skilled, talented people
Pearl Interactive Network (Pearl) helps federal, state government and commercial organizations fulfill their missions by connecting them to their most valuable asset – people. As an experienced program management, contact center staffing and telehealth services company, Pearl attributes its success to its strong focus on creating a culture of caring. As a social enterprise, our committed employees strive to deliver innovative offerings that solve today's challenges related to a complex workforce, healthcare access and cost management.
We are a certified woman-owned small business that was founded in 2004, and have quickly become a respected federal sub-contractor for program management and contact center staffing because of our reputation for impeccable performance. Much of this stems from Pearl's combined expertise in surge operations and talent acquisition and retention. Today, Pearl has expanded its offerings to include comprehensive, yet cost effective, telehealth services to help state and federal governments bridge the gap in providing access to healthcare to all populations.
People make Pearl a top-performing program management, contact center staffing and telehealth solutions company
Pearl is different than other program management, contact center staffing and telehealth services companies because of our culture of caring. Whether it’s taking our own funds and investing in a bus to transport employees or holding employee appreciation days, we offer a supportive, family-like environment. This gives employees the ability to focus on delivering outstanding service and quality outcomes. It is also why we have high retention and recall rates.
Here are just a few reasons why federal and state organizations look to Pearl to meet their needs for strong program management, contact center staffing and telehealth solutions:
- Diversity and inclusion – priority is given to veterans, people with disabilities, military spouses, disabled veterans and individuals living in geographically-challenged areas
- Culture of caring – results in stronger outcomes, quality and retention
- Surge operations expertise – ability to scale or reduce operations month-to-month
- Interactive network – access to a talent pool of more than 450,000 skilled workers
- DCAA compliance – meets federal government compliance guidelines on how we've configured our financial processes and procedures
- Strong track record – has received several awards for delivering exceptional service and hiring practices
A social enterprise that gives hiring priority to skilled and talented people who comprise our niche workforce including disabled veterans, veterans, military spouses, people with disabilities and those who live in geographically-challenged areas.
- Customer Satisfaction – a passion for providing outstanding service to our customers and developing positive customer relationships
- Teamwork & Family Atmosphere – creating a positive work environment that supports our coworkers so everyone can reach their maximum potential
- Quality – deliver our individual best to drive the highest quality product, service and work environment – ultimately providing the best possible experience for everyone we engage with
- Respect – holding ourselves accountable for how we treat others while placing value in respecting ourselves
- Transparency – a commitment to be open with each other and our clients
- Innovation – steadfast champions for embracing new ideas and implementing innovation into our products and services to constantly improve
On Thursday, December 13, 2018, the persistent efforts of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Columbus for the creation of a Women’s Enterprise Certification (WBE) paid off. House Bill 494 was passed by the Ohio Legislature and signed into law by Governor Kasich on December 19, 2018. The bill contains language that will […]
Merry Korn provided testimony today in support of Ohio House Bill 492, which would create the Ohio Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification program, before the Ohio House State and Local Government Committee chaired by Representative Marlene Anielski (R- Walton Hills). Korn testified that her firm, Pearl Interactive Network, regularly encounters challenges to accessing state government […]